“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid” (John 14:27).
Christian peace is not about the absence of chaos, noise, or war; it is more about the presence of equity, compassion, and respect for all.
- Peace is admitting that we are the sheep and that God is the Shepherd.
- Peace is knowing our Savior is about to be born.
- Peace is knowing that we are not alone even in our chaos.
- Peace is knowing that we can do all thing through Christ who strengthens us.
- Peace is knowing we have a future in God through Jesus Christ.
- Peace is know that no matter what we have done that we are forgiven in Jesus name.
- Peace is knowing we are not alone and God will never leave us nor forsake us.
What is your understanding of God’s peace?
In a world filled with broken relationships, broken hearts, and broken spirits, how can we in this community of Weltevreden Park build God’s dream of peace?
“PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU; MY PEACE I GIVE TO YOU.”